Sacramento, California | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring for an Administrator in Sacramento, CA.
This position is for an certified Administrator but is not an “ administrative” position. Our position is a hybrid encompassing Facility Administration (50%); Staff Management (40%); and Safety, (10%). You will plan, organize, and direct the operations of the facility in accordance with CCR Title 22. The administrator sets the tone and the expectations for staff/client, staff/staff and client/client relationships. The administrator is expected to create a home-like atmosphere where clients and staff are treated with understanding, patience and dignity.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Provides leadership to develop and retain highly competent staff by managing all aspects of staffing for own employees: selection, compensation, performance management, planning, evaluating, succession planning, training, and management practices.
- Approves the development of long-range goals for the facility.
- Coordinates the development of contracts with outside agencies.
- Reviews and approves reports for outside agencies.
- Determines appropriate clients for placement in the facility.
- Oversees the safekeeping and distribution of the client’ s cash reserves.
- Works closely with the analyst from Community Care licensing to ensure compliance with CCR Title 22 requirements, including facility compliance, documentation standards, financial records and program assets.
- Oversees communication with client stakeholders while at the same time protecting the confidentiality of the client.
- Develops and implements standards of care.
- Coordinates, designs, revises and maintains overall office system records.
- Receives, screens, and acts upon requests and complaints from visitors and members of the public, including local neighbors, conducts community outreach.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Applicant must be a California State Administrator certificate holder.
- Knowledge of the requirements for providing the type of care and supervision needed by clients including ability to communicate with such clients.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with relevant laws and regulations and flexibility and availability to be on site as long as necessary to manage and administer the facility to ensure compliance with those laws and regulations.
- Ability to manage and oversee the facility’ s policy, programs and budget.
- Education and Experience: A minimum of bachelor’ s degree in business management, hospitality management or related field. BA or BS may be in another field if the individual has comparable experience in residential care in an administrative role. In addition, a minimum of 3 years of direct care experience with individuals with mental illness. Two years supervisory experience preferred.
- A current Administrator Certificate issued by the State of California, Department of Social Services. A valid California driver’ s license, current automobile insurance, and a good driving record as documented by a DMV report.
- Special Requirements: Must be able to meet and receive a criminal record clearance as required by Title XXII, licensing regulations. This includes FBI and DOJ clearance. A health screening, including TB clearance, by or under the direction of a physician must have been performed not more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment. Must have a current standard first aid card, be physically able to assist clients and/or staff in the evacuation of the facility in emergency situations, and be able to administer first aid in an emergency situation if assigned to a residential facility.
If you are interested please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.