Behavior Health Clinician
906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
The eligible candidate will be a Behavioral Health/Health Professional with experience and interest in providing services to adults, youth and family. They will be able to collaborate work with system partners, caregivers, and youth.
This position includes a $5, 000 signing bonus, a relocation stipend and overnight premium shift pay, upon review.
* A Covid-19 Vaccine Required Employer (per Oregon Healthcare statutes)
Required Education and Experience
- Master’ s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Previous Electronic Medical Records experience