Client Development Specialist
Morgan Hill, California | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are in need of a full time, direct hire Client Development Specialist in Morgan Hill, CA.
Job Summary: Performs outreach and interviews client candidates for admission to residential care setting while promoting a professional image and positive attitude in all interactions with the public. Completes mental health assessments, evaluates social problems, and assesses risks to ascertain client viability for admission.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Travel for this position is required; 60% of the job is traveling to locked facilities.
- Performs monthly case management and rehabilitation services on a one on one basis with clients.
- Applies theory and practice of interpersonal, intrapsychic, and social pathology while developing individualized treatment plans; following each case through to solution.
- Conducts intensive counseling and psychotherapy on individual, family, and group bases.
- Meets with admissions, discharges, and transfers team weekly to maintain facility census.
- Communicate effectively with all departments to ensure operations run optimally: residential, clinical, medical, and administrative.
- Completes all pre-admission forms, intake, and Community Care Licensing documents as required.
- Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer, and regulatory requirements utilizing paper and computer technology as required.
- The Client Development Specialist travels to the following institutions:
- Institutions for the mentally disabled (IMD)
- Board and cares
- Room and boards
- State hospitals
- County jails
- Convalescent hospitals and homes
- Psychiatric health facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- A combination of training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor' s degree in health care administration, nursing, public administration, psychology or a related field AND 3-5 years of professional behavioral health care experience OR a Master' s degree in Social Work (MSW) or Masters of Psychology or Counseling (MA/MS)
If you are interested in more information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
Brooke Olson National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.