75 Holly Hill Lane #300 Greenwich, CT 06830
We are assisting an outpatient provider in their search for a full-time Clinical Director in Greenwich, CT. Our client specializes in the treatment of anxiety and related disorders for adolescents and young adults.
The Clinical Director will be responsible for exemplary leadership, management, and therapeutic treatment consistent with programs core values. He/she will lead the clinical team to provide innovative, evidence-based treatment to individuals, groups, and families. The Clinical Director will join the management team helping to forge the company’ s expansion and strategic direction.
- Applicants must be licensed psychologist in the State of Connecticut and/or obtain CT license within 3 months of hire.
- A minimum of 10 years of individual, group and family therapy experience with a specialty using CBT using exposure therapies and E/RP protocols in treatment of Anxiety and OCD.
- Affinity to work with school/college aged individuals and their parents.
- Experience/proficiency using E/RP protocols for OCD, and/or those who have a personal understanding of anxiety disorders and a professional passion for its treatment.
- Experience supervising masters, practicum students, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral interns required.
- Clinical, operational, research experience in an intensive outpatient or residential program is a plus.
- Graduate from APA approved clinical or counseling psychology program.
- Completed APA approved pre-doctoral internship.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. credential, board certification is preferred
Excellent compensation package, including relocation assistance.
Please contact me by phone or email to learn more about this position.