Clinical Services Program Manager
65 N Hwy 101 #204 Warrenton, OR 97146
Psych Pros is seeking a Clinical Services Program Manager. The Clinical Services Program Manager will be responsible for oversight of evidence and community-based programs. This position will provide overall management and coordination of community and office-based programs to provide a smooth referral process and transition between assigned programs, other programs, and stakeholders.
The Clinical Services Program Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining assigned fidelity programs to expectations (fidelity maintenance, identifying areas of needed improvement, and advocating for program at agency-level). This position typically supervises between 7-10 employees.
- Master’ s Degree in a Behavioral Health related field and meet qualifications to be a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 1 year) in supervision and management.
- Previous experience with fidelity programs and OHA reporting.
- Valid driver’ s license or ability to obtain Oregon or Washington DL
- Background check clearance
- Ability to meet agency insurance requirements, must submit current motor vehicle record if licensed outside the state of Oregon