Bowdon, Georgia | Full-Time Direct Hire
The Clinical Supervisor, in collaboration with the Clinical Manager, ensures that the quality, integrity, safety, and coordination of services offered to clients meets the needs of clients, family members, payers, regulatory bodies, and program goals. This includes utilization review as specified by Federal and State regulations, private/third party standards, and agency policies and procedures, to ensure clients are receiving medically necessary and appropriate services and that funding sources are billed in a timely manner for services rendered.
- Master' s degree in a mental health field.
- Full licensure as a Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Minimum five (5) years of direct care experience in child and adolescent mental and behavioral health, where at least two of those years followed full licensure status.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Utilization Review/Care Management (preferably psychiatric) experience.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills.
Please apply on-line or forward your resume to email@example.com
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.