Community Support Specialist
1 Distribution Way Monmouth Junctions, NJ 08852
The Community Support Specialist is responsible for providing services and support using best practices to ensure wellness and recovery initiatives are followed, progress monitored, and outcomes evaluated. Promotes psychiatric rehabilitation and continued independence in daily living, community integration, self advocacy, financial literacy and self sufficiency. Works closely with treatment team to ensure continuity of care and service delivery, working toward achievement of recovery and goal plans.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mental Health or Human Services, or related field, from an accredited college or university; or the equivalent of four years experience/education in the field.
- Bachelor’ s degree in another field with two years experience in behavioral healthcare setting.
- Prior experience in behavioral healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to navigate technology.
- Possess First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Valid driver’ s license in the state of residence with driving record in compliance with Agency policy.
The hours are Mon – Friday, day shift, with later day to about 6p or 7p depending on client need.
The individual would need to be familiar with electronic health records, case management, and would be in the field approximately 3 to 4 days per week.
Pay is $18 an hour.
If you are interested and can interview and start quickly, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com