Director of Behavioral Health
400 S Townline Road Wautoma, WI 54982
The Director of Behavioral Health is responsible for leadership and direction for Behavioral Health Services at all locations. The person in this position collaborates with the teams to establish and support integrated and specialty Behavioral Health services and programs for patients, under FQHC model of care, to ensure patients receive the best overall health care.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative oversight and coordination of the following services: Counseling, Integrated Health Care, Behavioral Health Services, Substance Use Services, Medication Assisted Treatment and Integrative Medicine services.
- In collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Behavioral Health Officer (CBHO) develops other programs, services, and linkages as they pertain to integrated Behavioral Health Services and are appropriate to meet the needs of patients, supporting Strategic goals.
- Responsible for the continued development and oversight of the integrated Behavioral Health program.
- Assures the FQHC model of care is reflected in the delivery of all BH services in alignment with the mission/vision/values.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’ s degree or equivalent experience and training in psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field. (LPC, LCSW, RN ect.)
- Licensure/Certification in a relevant clinical area.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with substance use disorders
- Five or more years direct clinical experience with community health populations, preferably working in an integrated model.
- Five or more years of experience supervising and mentoring employees
- Computer skills and knowledge of applicable software programs.
- Ability to work with diverse populations