Director of Business Development
Ada, Oklahoma | Full-Time Direct Hire
Our client in Ada, Oklahoma is seeking a Director of Business Development to join its Leadership Team. They are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, knowledge of behavioral health marketing in the state of Oklahoma, and intellectual curiosity.
- The candidate must be an enthusiastic professional with proven ability to achieve results through a team effort by providing thorough leadership.
- Senior leadership position responsible for the sales, marketing strategy, census development and fulfillment of the hospital.
- Will enthusiastically develop and maintain strong business and referral relationships with physicians, discharge planners, schools, hospitals, DHS caseworkers, OJA caseworkers, insurance representatives and the medical community.
- Provide strong leadership for team members by mentoring, coaching and accountability for achieving results.
- Supervises quality Mobile Assessment of potential referrals in the community.
The Director Of Business Development’ s primary area of responsibility focuses on developing and building stronger referral relationships specifically in the field of behavioral health, and planning for development of service lines based on the needs of the community and the state.
- The Director of Business Development is responsible for the implementation, support, analysis, execution and training of the business development initiatives, and provides leadership and support to meet business objectives, increase market awareness, implement strategies, create sales and marketing plans, build, expand and achieve admissions, census and net revenue goals.
- The Director of Business Development leads the sales and marketing effort that complement the hospital’ s initiatives.
- Must have knowledge and contacts in the OK Department of Human Services. Must possess a working knowledge of admissions criteria in Oklahoma Behavioral Health.
- Tracks acute care and RTC hospital referrals and trends for growth opportunities.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of marketing accounts and activities.
- Provides guidance, training and support to hospital community liaisons, mobile assessment personnel, and the CEO on marketing/business development activities.
- Ensures proper administration of policies and procedures utilized in providing a central intake and admissions process for the hospital.
- Serves as trouble-shooter for census-challenged programs and implements strategies for improvement.
Qualifications: A 3-5 year record of success in supervision of a business development team and marketing planning is a must. Bachelor’ s degree required. Experience as Community Liaison and Business Development in the field of Behavioral Health is required. Knowledge of admissions, behavioral health system, discharge planning, judicial system, OKDHS, and business contacts with referring agencies in Oklahoma is a requirement. Licensure as RN, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LBP is preferred. Looking for a self-motivated individual who will get results while upholding the hospital’ s high customer service and professional standards.
Job Type: Full-time / Salary
Required experience: Healthcare sales, management, census generation: 2-5 years
Required education: Bachelor' s
Prefered education/licensure: RN, LPC, LCSW, LBP, LMFT.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Well-developed written and presentation skills are required.
- Experienced in evaluating trends in health care and local market conditions to suggest strategies to respond.
- Knowledge of discharge planning, referral sources, and intake and assessment processes.
- Familiar with Oklahoma court system, referral processes, DHS, OJA, behavioral health hospital system.
- Has the ability to maintain business development activity via CRM / database to track efforts, prioritize work, and report-out on progress.
- Experience with IT platforms preferred
- Position requires working after hours (e.g., early mornings, evenings).
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.