Cincinnati, Ohio | Full-Time Direct Hire
PsychPros is currently recruiting for a full-time Executive Director in the Cincinnati area. In this role you will be leading a team of dedicated professionals as they continue to expand and grow their mission of providing the highest quality services to clients in need.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization' s work.
- Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- See that the board is kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and all important factors influencing it.
- Publicize the activities of the organization, its programs and goals.
- Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations.
- Represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining sound financial practices.
- Work with the staff, Finance Committee, and the board in preparing a budget; see that the organization operates within budget guidelines.
- Ensure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out its work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is mission driven and ready to lead an organization in their next stage of growth and development.
For more information, contact Kristin O' Brien at 513-333-4777
Senior Account Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.