Full Time Clinical Supervisor
Cincinnati, Ohio | Full-Time Temporary
PsychPros is seeking a highly qualified Full Time Clinical Supervisor to work with adolescent girls, in a residential setting, on Cincinnati' s West Side.
The Clinical Supervisor will provide excellent customer service and supervise a clinical team. The Clinical Supervisor will have a broad knowledge base of mental health and/or substance abuse; will have experience supervising others in a fast paced environment and have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
This position will oversee the implementation and delivery of services by clinical staff. The position is required to develop/enhance clinical programming that meets the unique needs of the client population with fidelity to established models using a trauma-informed approach.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee clinical services in accordance with the contract, licensing, certification, accreditation, and agency standards.
- Use evidence-based models to drive program development, implementation and assure fidelity to best practice.
- Work with the Associate Director on initiatives for effective clinical services.
- Enhance collaboration and cooperation between service lines to ensure service integration.
- Provide clinical supervision to direct service staff by assuring that training and supervision occur.
- Accurately assess and meet clinical training and supervision needs by using program data and best practices.
- Foster teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Prepare and participate in audits, peer reviews, and agency Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Perform case review and diagnosis within scope of license.
- Oversee clinical record management according to agency practice; prepare and/or audit reports utilizing Agency electronic clinical documentation system.
- Effectively operate personal computer to enter, edit and/or retrieve data and to produce reports and documentation.
The above job functions are intended to describe the general nature of the position. The detailed position description will give more specific detail on duties and responsibilities.
Master’ s, or Doctorate' s degree (Ph.D., PsyD, or EdD) in Psychology) and;
Active Ohio licensure as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor (LICDC), Independent Marriage and Family Therapist (IMFT), and/or Licensed Psychologist based on job specific requirements.
Complete an internal training and pass a competency test on electronic clinical documentation software during the first eight weeks of employment.
A valid driver’ s license and current auto insurance may be required.
- Knowledge of mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Experience supervising others
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Clinical Supervisor will be working with female adolescents
- Clinical Supervisor should have a working knowledge of adolescent mental health and AOD treatment, trauma-informed models of care, and excellent crisis de-escalation skills
- Clinical Supervisor must have at least 1-year experience in trauma informed care
- Position may transport clients in personal vehicle on occasion
Duties and additional experience or requirements may vary by position.
To perform this job successfully, as individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required, but do not encompass all potential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity. Please forward your resume to Alexis@Psychpros.com.
2404 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
513-333-4781 (direct) | 513-651-9558 (fax) | 888-651-8367 (toll free) | www.psychpros.com
Best of Staffing Diamond Award ? 7th Consecutive Year! - Inavero/CareerBuilder
Largest Executive Search Firms ? 5th Year! – Business Courier
C E L E B R A T I N G 2 2 Y E A R S!
(1 9 9 5 - 2 0 1 7)
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.