75 Holly Hill Lane Madison, NJ 07940
We are assisting an outpatient treatment center in Madison, NJ in their search for a full-time IOP Clinician. The clinician will join multidisciplinary clinical team that provides evidenced-based treatments for OCD, social phobia, generalized anxiety, panic disorder, and trauma.
The clinician is a personable, articulate, and highly skilled CBT clinician who is both empathetic and goals oriented. The clinician will be responsible for providing innovative, evidence-based treatment to individuals, groups, and families for anxiety and related disorders. This position is responsible for providing direct client treatment, developing treatment plans, collaborating with peers, and interfacing and coaching families to facilitate recovery for our clients.
The successful clinician will have extensive training in CBT, have an affinity for working with adolescents and young adults, be licensed in Connecticut or New Jersey, exhibit a track-record of clinical success, and thrive working with a team of dedicated professionals.
- Applicants must be licensed or license eligible as a social worker, LMFT, counselor or psychologist in the State of Connecticut or New Jersey.
- A minimum of 5 years of individual, group and family therapy experience with school/college aged individuals and their parents.
- Preference will be given to those will experience/proficiency using E/RP protocols for OCD, and/or those who have a personal understanding for anxiety disorders and a professional passion for its treatment.
- Affinity to work with school/college aged individuals and their parents.
- NJ license as LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist