Licensed Clinical Therapist
4516 Boat Club Road #106 Fort Worth, TX 76135 US
- Help clients examine mental health issues including but not limited to anxiety, depression, substance abuse, trauma, loss, grief, anger management, relationships, blended family issues, LGBTQ issues, self-image, stress and suicide.
- Work with individuals, families, couples, teens and children using a variety of therapy modalities.
- Utilize DSM to assign correct diagnosis according to client treatment plan and health insurance requirements.
- Use a holistic “wellness” model (as opposed to an “illness” one) which highlights and encourages client’s strengths.
- Develop therapeutic processes (treatment plan & goals, ‘homework assignments’, worksheets, psychoeducational tools, etc.)
- Complete daily progress notes (within 48 hours of seeing the client) and treatment planning (written formal Tx plan by 4th session).
- Refer clients to PCP, psychiatrist, psychologist and other services as needed in follow-up of appropriate care.
- Utilize computer scheduling software program.
- Ability to use a personal computer and other office equipment (fax, scanner, copier).
- Seek additional training both in the areas of interest and need for growth (with goal of advancing scope of practice with clients).
- Network within the community in order to build and maintain full client caseload.
- Ability to be get on insurance panels including BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, BS&W, Tricare & Optum/United
- Follow company Policy and Procedures and HIPPA requirements.
- Additional job duties as assigned.
Full-Time Counselor Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Full-time caseload of 32-36 scheduled clients per week; Part-Time caseload of 20+ clients scheduled
- Work a four or five day work week to accommodate a full-time caseload
- Review treatment plan with clients as part of their signed permanent record in EMR.
- Call and follow-up on inactive clients monthly to reschedule appointment as needed.
- Attend monthly scheduled staff meetings & additional trainings and team building events as required.
Education: Master’s degree or higher in counseling psychology, counselor education, or social work. Must be an LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), or be eligible for that licensure in the State of Texas.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Benefits: Paid Time Off
- Paid liability insurance
- Company assistance with insurance paneling
- Paid CEU opportunities
For immediate consideration, please forward a copy of your resume and availability for a phone interview to Cheryl@PsychPros.com or apply on-line.