Dahlonega, Georgia | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are assisting a premier addiction treatment facility in Dahlonega, GA with their search for a full-time Therapist. Beautiful facility is situated on wooded acres on the North Georgia Mountains, an hour outside of Atlanta. Excellent opportunity with housing available.
- Qualified candidate will have an active GA license as an LPC, LCSW or LMFT
- Must have 1-3 years experience with providing services to dual diagnosis patients
- Trauma certified/educated
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
- Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families
Please contact Cheryl Rapier at 513-333-4780 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.