Manager- Residential Services
1358 W Business Park Drive Orem, UT 84058
Our client, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Director responsible for the direction and management of programs in Utah County through the implementation of the mission, vision and values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide management and supervision of coordinators in the designated program/region.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and overseeing plans that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Ensure that the necessary records, logs and other documentation are maintained, as required by the companyand the state.
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.
- Responsible for proper administration of budgets and financial oversight for designated region.
- Position includes being on-call and traveling.
- Must have a bachelors degree in the field of developmental disabilities, /or other related fields plus two (2) years of supervisory experience in the field and or four (4) years experience in the field.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com
National recruiting Manager