Mental Health Services Division Manager
Corvallis, Oregon | Full-Time Direct Hire
PsychPros Inc is hiring for full time Mental Health Division Services Manager in Corvallis, OR. The Mental Health Services Division Manager is a newly established position responsible for design, development and oversight of specialty mental health and addictions services in a unique and progressive integrated organization that has tripled in size over the last 3 years as a result of health care reform. As a member of the management team this position works in partnership with public health and primary care providing a whole health continuum of services and supports from person-centered care to promotion of healthy communities.
The ideal candidate will possess skills and experience in:
- Progressive participatory leadership identifying, understanding and forecasting how external issues (e.g., economic, political, social and health care trends) may impact work; motivating and inspiring others by providing leadership and setting a sense of purpose for the division.
- Effective communication with excellent interpersonal skills focused on building an environment where diverse, multidisciplinary service delivery teams can work together to enhance the delivery of services
- Budget development and monitoring, contract development, and grant writing with heightened business acumen able to build a strong division that delivers results while exemplifying the use of resources responsibly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Service system innovation focused on continuous quality improvement, evidence-based practices and data driven decision making
- Cross discipline collaboration working with an energetic management team and innovating outside of traditional service silos
- Collaborative partnerships actively engaging with other agencies and departments to meet overall countywide needs while leveraging financial and other resources to maximize results and achieve positive outcomes.
A Master' s degree or higher in a behavioral, social, health science, special education, public administration, or human services administration.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in human services programs, including 2 years in community mental health and 3 years with program managerial experience in human services (including supervision of professional level staff). Experience managing supervisory staff is preferred
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.