Mental Health Therapist
279 East Arrow Highway #102 San Dimas, CA 91773
Master' s (Required)
California Driver' s License (Required)
Non Profit Agency is seeking several Therapists (Associate MFT, LPCC) for two different programs located in Woodland Hills:
- Field Based Therapist to work in FSP (Full Service Partnership)
- Therapists for outpatient program (i.e. field based work and in office)
Telehealth, Field work, and office work. Telehealth can not be guaranteed ongoing and for all positions, and is in place due to COVID.
Regular Working Hours: Specific Schedule arranged with Supervisor; Monday-Saturday depending on program and needs- will be arranged with supervisor. 24/7 on-call responsibility for FSP.
The Mental Heath Therapist is responsible for providing community based mental health and adjunct services for children, adults and families with intensive service needs.
1. Conduct intake sessions and complete all required intake and assessment paperwork
2. Conduct outreach and engagement services (for FSP this may be extensive)
3. Conduct individual, conjoint, and/or family sessions. Maintain caseload.
4. Conduct group sessions
5. Collaborate with collateral contacts including family, school personnel, referral sources, residential team, as needed
6.Manage client charts utilizing electronic medical records system and complete all documentation of work with clients, including Department of Mental Health paperwork to include AIA, Treatment/Care Plan, Progress Notes, etc. Must be timely, accurate and comply with DMH standards, as well as agency standard and procedures
7. Case management activities could include telephone calls, advocacy work for clients as well as other community outreach activities
8. Actively participate in the treatment planning of clients utilizing treatment team meetings, supervision and available resources to help determine the best treatment modality for each respective client
9. Outreach to the community for recruitment of new clients and education/promotion of mental health services
10 Participate in agency meetings, as well as assigned external meetings
Must possess a Master' s degree in social work, psychology or other equiv. license or intern.
Must have active registration with the Board of Behavioral Science Examiners (BBSE)- Associate MFT, LPCC. Must be in good standing with the Board of Examiners at time of hire.
Must be comfortable providing client centered services. For FSP must be comfortable providing MH services in a non traditional outpatient setting, often in client homes, and other locations. FSP clients may enroll in program from hospitals and homeless requiring additional services.
Two years’ experience in a mental health field.
Experience with DMH policies and/or procedures. Some knowledge of DMH services, documentation, and billing process helpful. Must be willing to meet or exceed productivity standards
Must pass criminal background check, reference check, physical, TB test
If interested please send your current up-to-date- resume to firstname.lastname@example.org