NEW Therapist Case Manager
Pueblo, Colorado | Full-Time Direct Hire
Therapist Case Manager (LCSW, LPC)-adolescent psych
We are currently hiring for a full-time Therapist Case Manager (LPC, LCSW) for Adolescent Psych Milieu Treatment in Pueblo, CO. This License Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker is an immediate need and interviews will begin right away.
This LPC, LCSW position would provide psych assessment, group therapy, psychoeducation groups, as well as, Family Therapy sessions, and triage for a residential treatment facility for kids. This LPC, LCSW would collaborate with the Treatment Team and be a valued member that coordinating care and discharge plans.
- Current Colorado LPC, LCSW licensure
- Experience & knowledge of therapeutic milieu and child welfare (prefer 2-3 years’ related experience working with adolescents).
- Possess the ability to interact with a variety of people to bring about positive outcomes and/or deal with conflict in an acceptable manner.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Possess computer skills and knowledge of EMR programs.
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’ s license and be insurable by insurance carrier.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com and follow up by calling my direct line listed below.
Jason Peters, MA, LPC, NCC
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.