78 South Main Street Rutland, VT 05701
PsychPros, Inc. is assisting a service provider agency in Rutland, Vermont with their search for full-time Outpatient Therapists. The Outpatient Clinician provides outpatient clinical services to children and families who have unique and individualized needs. The Clinician will provide direct clinical services including the assessment, treatment planning, behavioral interventions, individual therapy, family therapy or group therapy. In this role the Clinician will work as part of an interdisciplinary team, which includes medical, clinical, case management and in-home supportive services to the children and families served.
- Provide outpatient, solution-focused individual counseling, family therapy and crisis intervention in an office, home, and community-based setting. Collaborate with internal and external partners in
- Develop treatment plans with each client and their family; specify presenting problem, objectives, interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with client’ s treatment team, school, PCP, and/or other involved providers.
- Demonstrates a high level of clinical competence with children and families. Provides evidence-based, quality, culturally proficient and relevant therapeutic, educational, preventative and crisis services to children and their families in community-based environments.
- Facilitate access and referral to guardians and conservators, self-help groups, advocacy services, and legal advocacy service when available and necessary.
- Master' s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work required.
- Vermont clinical licensure preferred.
- Must have a valid driver' s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- 1-2 years' experience providing mental health services to children and adolescents.
- Knowledge with services, systems, and programs available in the community including primary health care, support services, eligibility criteria and intake processes, generic community resources, and mental health, mental disabilities, and substance use treatment programs.
- Working knowledge of serious mental illness, mental disabilities, and substance use depending on the population served, including clinical and developmental issues.
- Demonstrated ability to interview and assess clients using appropriate assessment tools. Ability to observe, record and report on an individual’ s functioning. Proficient with the treatment planning process and major components of a treatment plan.
Salaried with full benefits package!