Part-time Registered Nurse (RN)- Med Assisted Full-time
Cincinnati, Ohio | Part-Time Temp-to-Hire
Registered Nurse (RN)-Med Assisted
PsychPros is partnering with a Cincinnati area nonprofit Residential Substance Abuse Treatment program is expanding and want to connect with a Registered Nurse (RN) for Medication Assisted Program. This position is for a full-time temp-hire RN, preferably with chemical dependency and psych experience. The weekly schedule and hours are Thurs. 5: 30am-2pm, Fri. 5: 30am-1pm, and Sat. 5: 30am-11: 30am. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working in the CD treatment programs and specific Methadone treatment experience is preferred and will be given priority. Below are some additional details of the role:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES: SUMMARY: Responsible for the safe and efficient dispensing of methadone medication to patients in compliance with FDA, DEA regulations and clinic policies and procedures.
- Staffs clinic as assigned for daily dosing of methadone clinic clients.
- Provides individual assessment of clients prior to dosing to determine appropriateness for receiving methadone.
- Assesses clients for dose changes and follows orders according to protocol.
- Ensures accurate transcription and implementation of physician orders.
- Documents and communicates with counseling, administrative and medical staff on any client incidents and/or concerns.
- As assigned, performs daily methadone tally, assuming accountability for an accurate methadone count.
- Coordinates care between the clinic and various hospital or health care providers, serving as a client advocate as necessary.
If you or someone you know would be an excellent fit for this opportunity please forward your current resume to email@example.com and follow up by calling my direct line at: 513-333-4781. I look forward to talking w/ you soon!
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.