Quality Assurance Coordinator
825 E Orange Grove Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91104
We are in need of a fill time, temp/ temp to hire Quality Assurance Coordinator in Pasadena, CA.
This is a M-F position with hour of 8: 30-5PM.
The hourly rate is $16 an hour
The Quality Assurance Coordinator monitors and provides direction and guidance with quality assurance and compliance functions of theprograms. The Quality Assurance Coordinator will provide oversight, review, and compile reports to ensure the accuracy and integrity of client charts, electronic records, and program data/outcomes. This may include, but is not limited to: program and documentation reviews (internal audits), policy and procedure development and implementation and related training, new program implementation, orientation of new staff to QA/Compliance, compliance with contract mandates regarding standards of quality care and performance objectives, and corrective activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, but are not limited to the following:
- In conjunction with Program Managers/Directors, develop program specific quality assurance processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract guidelines.
- Conduct internal chart and electronic database reviews.
- Develop and maintain program compliance list – tracking compliance issues and responsible parties.
- Aid in the preparation for external program audits by ensuring necessary documentation is available for review.
- Provide support to external auditors to facilitate an efficient review of program materials.
- As needed, update program policy and procedures and complete corrective action plans.
- With assistance from the Program Analyst, review and compile reports on a monthly basis related to service hours and outcome measures.
- Establish and monitor policies and procedures to ensure compliance with HIPPA and confidentiality laws.
- Provide assistance to Program Managers/Directors during the implementation of new contracts, which may include establishing systems, developing forms, and training staff on quality assurance and outcome guidelines.
- Assist Contract Compliance Manager in monitoring of subcontractors.
- Facilitates monthly peer review of resident files with the goal of promoting accuracy and improved treatment planning.
- As necessary, provide support and training to staff regarding HMIS data entry and maintaining data integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of HUD guidelines and experience working within the field of mental health or homeless services preferred.
- Knowledge of HMIS (Homeless Management Information System) or relevant social services software.
- Knowledge of social service (QA) Quality Assurance standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in use of laptop computer and Microsoft Windows and Office software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Google Apps.
- Proficient with office communication equipment and machines
- Possess valid California driver' s license and have access to properly registered vehicle.
Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager