School Based Therapist
78 South Main Street Rutland, VT 05701
PsychPros, Inc. is assisting a service provider agency in Rutland, Vermont with their search for full-time School-Based Therapists. Positions are responsible for providing mental health services (diagnosis and evaluation, psychotherapy, community support and coordination) to children and their families. The clinician will develop and maintain close working relationships with internal and external professional staff to provide coordinated, quality services.
- Provide diagnosis and evaluation, psychotherapy, community support, service planning and service coordination to at-risk clients.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy based on need (divorce, grief, etc.) and in accordance to mental health standards and ethics.
- Participate in meetings as necessary (staff, trainings, school, community forums, etc.).
- Maintain documentation of services provided in a manner consistent with all regulations and standards of funding and accrediting bodies.
- Provide treatment planning and termination summaries as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide outpatient appointment and follow-up with appropriate service agencies as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Master' s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work required.
- Vermont clinical licensure preferred.
- Must have a valid driver' s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- 1-2 years' experience providing mental health services for diverse range of school-aged children living with serious emotional disorders required.
Salaried with full benefits package!