18225 Hale Avenue Greenfield, CA 93927
We are hiring for a Therapist in Greenfield, CA. The therapist is responsible for major services delivery activities and must possess and maintain a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT or LPCC are all acceptable). You will apply clinical theory and practice of interpersonal, intrapsychic and social pathology to your client issues. The therapist may use a variety of evidence based practices and treatment modalities to facilitate client recovery.
Implements and utilizes principles of a therapeutic community model.
- Performs intensive counseling and psychotherapy.
- Provides individual, family and group therapy.
- Conducts clinical assessments.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
Must possess a clinical license in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or the Board of Psychology. Acceptable licenses include: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), and a Ph.D or Psy.D in psychology.
If you are interested please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager