Taylorsville, UT 84123
We are seeking a APRN for client medication management in the Taylorsville area. We are hiring for a comprehensive behavior and mental health clinic specializing in the highest quality outpatient treatment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for medication oversight
- Provide professional services to clients with special needs
- Work independently to deliver services
- Communicate with Staff on client needs
- Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive company information
- Represents all Companies in a positive manner through appearance and professional conduct
- Certification in related field
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate with multiple customers
- Must be able to pass background test
- Must have personal reliable transportation
This position is a part time, very flexible role and would be great for someone looking to make supplemental income.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager