Addictions Care Coordinator
1060 Webber Street The Dalles, OR 97058
Our client in The Dalles, OR is a recovery-oriented, trauma-informed service provider for persons with serious mental illness, addictions and Intellectual/Developmental disabilities. seeks to become consumer-involved, consumer-engaged and consumer-driven. furthermore seeks to increase its trauma-sensitive services through participation in the community-wide adaption of The Sanctuary Model over the tri-county (Hood River, Wasco and Sherman) area. The employee must embody principles of recovery, consumer-involvement and trauma-informed care as demonstrated in prior work experience, daily attitude and professional behaviors.
Essential Responsibilities of Addictions Care Coordinator:
• Provides intensive case management, care coordination, screening/assessments, family psycho-education, individual counseling, and wrap-around services for identified clients eligible for Intensive Treatment and Recovery Services to Addicted Families (ITRS) in an abstinence based program.
• Works closely with Department of Human Services (DHS) and referred clients from involved in the child welfare system.
• Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, or equivalent human service field and three (03) years of experience in the substance abuse treatment field with at least two (02) years’ experience working with adults, preferably with DHS child welfare population; or an Associate’ s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, nursing or alcohol/drug studies and/or four (04) years of experience in the substance abuse treatment field, with at least three (03) years’ experience working with adults, preferably with DHS child welfare population.
• Experience in conducting alcohol/drug assessments and developing treatment plans as well as providing direct services with challenging populations.
• Experience with providing ASAM PPC-2R assessments, plus treatment in an individual or group setting is required.
• Experience with co-occurring disorders and Matrix is preferred.
• LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS: Certification in Oregon as CADC I or II, or equivalent to CADC I or II standards as this relates to skill level and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Addictions Care Coordinator- A &D I or II- The Dalles
- $3426-$5113 per months depending on certifications