Monterey, CA 93940
We are hiring for a full time, direct hire Administrator to work for our client in Monterey, CA.
This role is responsible for the daily administration and management of the facility. Oversees compliance with Title 22 regulations of the Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing. Provides and ensures quality services to consumers with appropriate regard for the consumers’ physical and mental health well-being and needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED. College education preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience providing residential care, or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of oneyear experience in management or administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have completed at least 15 college or continuing education semester or equivalent quarter units.
- Must possessan ARF or RCFE Administrator Certification (depending on facility license type) through Community Care Licensing and obtain re-certification every two (2) years as required.
- Within six months of becoming an administrator, the individual shall receive training on HIV and TB required by Health and Safety Code Section 1562.5 (ARF). Thereafter, the ARF administrator will receive updated training every two years.
- Must complete at least 20 hours per year of continuing education on mental health and/or administration.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager