11515 Washington BLVD Culver City, California 90066 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Our client is a new company that operates in the Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Treatment industry. They will be providing therapeutic services (Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Treatment). We are seeking to hire an Admissions/Marketing Director for an outpatient level addiction treatment center. The company has strong beliefs in ethical practices and a client first focus.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships
- Prior experience in admissions and marketing for: mental health and/or behavioral health treatment
- Experience with private insurance payers
- Experience in sales
- Experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experienced with CRM software
- Associate degree or higher or 3+ years sales/outreach experience
Ability to work independently or as part of a team, self motivator, trustworthy, value others, communicate effectively, drive admissions and new business activities, foster innovation, client first focus, passionate about recovery, creative and demonstrates high integrity.
- Develops and enhances business partnerships. Meet regularly with current business partners and actively pursue new strategic relationships.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to proactively support and encourage business growth.
- Acts as a liaison between company and other treatment centers or industry professionals
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire organization’ s services to develop and encourage synergies between the operations.
- Answer admissions line, follow up with leads
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through periodic calls, visits, and family updates
- Determines the components of marketing projects and prepares comprehensive project plans to include the scope of all required activities.
- Performs strategic account review with the clients
- Produces detailed marketing reports and analytics for management.
- Ability to conduct or oversee digital marketing campaigns
- Attend various conferences and luncheons
This is a full-time salaried position. No compensation based on quotas or commission.
Salary determined based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.