Adolescent/Family Outpatient Therapist
2020 E 29th Ave #200 Spokane, WA 99203 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Leading organization dedicated to eating disorder awareness, treatment, and lifetime recovery, is seeking an Adolescent/Family Outpatient Therapist for its Spokane, Washington location. The Adolescent/Family Outpatient Therapist provides individual, group, family, and couples psychotherapy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, coordinates services.
- Monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- Conducts group counseling sessions.
- Collaborates with team members, community professionals, and community agencies in coordinating care services and maintaining continuity of care.
- Identifies, supports, and evaluates clinical quality, and client-satisfaction improvement initiatives; completes assigned studies, audits, and ongoing monitoring of performance indicators.
- Participates in case consultation.
- Maintains clinical records in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’ s or employee’ s medical, financial, personal information, records, and data.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Prepares and submits accurate, timely billing records.
- Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Individual & family psychotherapy experience required.
- Must have valid Washington driver’ s license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification required (American Heart Association) within 14 days from date of hire.
- LMFT strongly preferred but will consider qualified candidate with experience providing adolescent and/or family therapy.
Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.