Assessment Clinical Supervisor
PO Box 1089 Whiteriver, AZ 85941
PsychPros, Inc. is partnering with a leading Behavioral Health Agency with their search for an Assessment Clinical Supervisor in White River, Arizona.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide ongoing clinical and technical supervision; review application of clinical skills, provide coaching where necessary, identify areas of improvement, and make recommendations for remediation in consultation with the Clinical Director.
2. Ensure staff compliance with clinical training and supervision requirements.
3. Review and sign off on all clinical documents required and in compliance with applicable licensure, legal and funding requirements.
4. Collaborate with behavioral health provider staff in de-escalation of client contacts that warrant supervisory intervention (through coaching of behavioral health provider staff and/or contact with client).
5. Provides direct clinical services as necessary to maintain service levels during high volume surges, staffing shortages, and/or when otherwise needed to maintain service levels.
6. Work with program leadership to ensure efficient dissemination of all policy and program changes, and assist with implementation of new programs.
7. Ability to address a variety of diverse spiritual, emotional, and social needs in multiple environments of an often high-risk population, using a trauma-informed care approach while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and cultural awareness.
8. Maintain and provide supervision regarding ethical policies and guidelines as outlined in accepted State ethics laws, rules, policies and principles and as outlined in discipline-specific code of ethics.
9. Provide a positive role model to clients and staff through leadership, self-discipline, and genuine care for the treatment and recovery of clients. All clients and staff members must be treated with dignity and respect.
1. Master’ s degree (or greater) required in social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology. Must possess a valid Arizona license to practice at the independent level in social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology or a valid license in any state at the independent level in social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy or psychology and the ability to obtain Arizona licensure within one year of employment.
2. Minimum five (5) years’ experience providing mental health services with one (1) year clinical supervisory experience.
3. Strong knowledge of suicide prevention and suicide risk assessment, treatment planning and interventions in various settings and modalities, as well as superior clinical supervision knowledge/skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
For further information, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org