1921 Whittlesey Rd Suite 400 Columbus, GA 31904
We are assisting a service provider in their search for a BCBA to work with children and adolescents at their center in Columbus, GA. This is a full-time, salaried position offering a M-F, 8am-5pm with not travel required.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- Master’ s degree in Psychology, Education, or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Bachelor’ s degree in Psychology, Education, or related field.
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA).
- 2 years of experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities and challenging behavior and training/supervising staff, parents and teachers.
- Designs, implements, and monitors comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs.
- Coordinates case management activities and train parents or other caregivers to implement treatment programs.
- Designs and implements comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs in school, home, and other community settings.
- Provides consultative services to parents, teachers, and other clinical/educational personnel, trains staff as needed, and coordinates home and school communication.
- Presents workshops and other training materials.
- Conducts frequent supervision and training of clinical staff and trainees.
- Prepares case files and up-to-date treatment plans and protocols.
- Conducts self professionally, responsibly and ethically.
- Completes all paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Completes tasks related to the conduct of clinical services.
- Keeps up to date with research related to cases.
Please forward resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com