3231 S Gulley Rd Dearborn, MI 48124
We have an exciting opportunity for a BCBA in Deaborn, MI.
The Behavior Analyst provides clinical supervision, support and direction in our Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) children' s program. This position will provide supervision to Behavioral Technicians working with our children, along with developing and overseeing the implementation of clinical/behavioral programming for the children in our program.
1. Completion of VB-MAPP and other assessments for new referrals and re-evaluations
2. Completion of quarterly reviews on assigned client caseload
3. Provide case supervision within the required ratio (1 hour for every10 hours of prescribed service)
4. Provide parent training within the required ratio (1 hour per week of prescribed service)
5. Development of child-specific program books, including activities and data collection
6. Development of child-specific behavioral/crisis plans
7. Support/Supervise the Behavior Technicians through implementation of the assessment goals, program book, Individual Plans of Service (IPOS), behavioral/crisis plans and documentation
8. Complete progress note for every billable contact (including supervision)
9. Complete discharge summaries for closing cases
10. Communicate client health and safety information to Behavior Technician staff
11. Other duties as assigned
-Completion of Masters-degree program approved by Behavior Analysis Certification Board, to be eligible to complete full BCBA certification by 9/30/2020, is required
-Currently-certified BCBA is preferred
- One year of experience working with children with autism is required
Excellent salary and benefits package!
If you are interested please send the most updated copy of your resume along with a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager