816 Keller Parkway B302 Keller, TX 76248
FT/PT BCBA opportunity in Keller, TX (temporary)
The BCBA provides a range of applied behavior analytic (ABA) assessments and clinical services for children with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities. The BCBA consults, provides training to therapists, conducts behavioral assessments of clients, and designs behavior support plans (BSP’). The BCBA is responsible for coordinating, scheduling, communicating and continually evaluating the effectiveness of functional assessments, behavioral evaluations, behavior support plans (BSP’ s) and individual education plans for clients on their caseload. The BCBA is a clinical teacher who educates, observes, assesses, and supervises the educational activities and service delivery of Registered Behavioral Technicians and ABA Therapists. The BCBA is required to adhere to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts. The BCBA maintains a weekly billable caseload of service hours as directed by the Director of Therapy.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disorders in the clinic, home, school, and community settings
• Provides parent, teacher, and staff training on the principles of ABA and behavior modification
• Provides training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and ABA Therapists
• • Conducts functional behavioral assessments and analysis
• • Conducts verbal behavior/language assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS-R)
• Develops individualized treatment plans (e.g., goals, objectives, and interventions) and monitor client progress towards goals
• Consults and collaborate with schools, daycares, medical professionals, and other pediatric disciplines
• Assists with administrative tasks and oversight of the therapy department (including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, treatment authorizations, RBT requirements, etc.)
• Opportunities are available for advancement and promotion into director positions for individuals that display great leadership ability, initiative, skill, and dedication to their position and the field of ABA
• Job Classification-Exempt Professional
• Minimum of Master’ s Degree required
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Must have at least 1 year of experience providing ABA services to children
• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check-10 year
• Proven ability to work within a team, leadership and problem solving abilities
• Strong core values, such as integrity, loyalty, trust, leadership, team work are required
• Exhibits positive and proactive approaches to problem solving
This is a temporary assignment expected to last 2-3 months.
Please contact Cheryl at 513-333-4780 or email Cheryl@psychpros.com for additional information.