14299 Benedictine Lane Ridgely, MD 21660
The Behavior Specialist will guide and support the school team in the development and implementation of behavior assessments, behavior strategies, positive behavioral support plans, data collection and analysis of behaviors for children and adolescents with developmental disabilities. The Behavior Specialist will maintain a current understanding of best practices and demonstrate knowledge of behavioral and educational theories, resources, and regulatory procedures in the delivery of school behavioral services.
- Must be BCBA certified or be eligible to sit for BCBA exam within the next 6 months
- Master’ s degree in Behavior Science, Education, Psychology or related field.
- Strong behavioral background, especially dealing with intense behavioral and cognitive needs
- Five (5) years’ experience working with individuals, ages 6-21, with intellectual disabilities, multiple disabilities and/or autism
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented, team player with strong interpersonal skills
Forward resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com or apply on-line for immediate consideration.