Behavior Health Clinician Crisis Clinician Nighttime
906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
Psych Pros is assisting a client in seeking a full-time BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CRISIS CLINICIAN – NIGHTTIME [4 Tens] as part of the Crisis Response Team. This position will include responding to crisis mental health and substance abuse needs within the community. Applicants should have demonstrated skills in assessing both mental health and substance abuse concerns. Applicant should have the ability to conduct mental health investigations, maintain professional relationship with community partners, complete all required documentation regarding client services, and develop and maintain knowledge of local and regional resources. Position is directly supervised by the Agency Crisis Services Program Manager.
This position includes a $5, 000 signing bonus, a relocation stipend and overnight premium shift pay, upon review.
A Covid-19 Vaccine Required Employer (per Oregon Healthcare statutes)
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’ s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Bilingual – English/Spanish an Asset