Behavioral Health Director needed in Irvine
56 N Hill Ave Pasadena, CA 91106 US
We are hiring for a Behavioral Health Director in Irvine.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Serves as the primary liaison between the organization and other organizations in the mental health continuum (e.g., hospital, community case management, practitioners, community homes, etc.). Establishes community linkages and partnerships. Oversees operations and provide clinical support to the Behavioral Health team. Works with the CCO to establish overall direction and strategic initiatives for the organization’s Behavioral Health Services.
-Builds, sustains and oversees the Behavioral Health Services department.
- Provides clinical expertise, oversight, initiative, leadership and programmatic consultation to department.
- Directs the day-to-day operations of the program and implements programmatic and administrative policies and procedures to attain program goals and objectives.
-Works as part of a comprehensive community mental health team and to represent the organization in the community.
- Oversees quality assurance and auditing of the programs and services delivered including program content, customer satisfaction, clinical care, documentation, and outcome measurement.
- Coordinates the development of training, resources, and linkages and offers to both internal and community partners.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure coordination between cross functional services and clinical/administrative activities of impact.
-Ensures all federal, state, local regulatory requirements are met and all behavioral health operations are in compliance with clinical guidelines, licensure and contractual regulations.
- Works with Leadership on the development and implementation of organizational strategy and objectives.
-Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, or directly related field.
-Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in psychology, organizational business management or behavioral analysis, preferred.
Licensed Psychologist required
If you are interested in further information, please send a copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com