Behavioral Health Professional
57 West Main Street Raymond, WA 98577
We are assisting a behavioral health service provider in Washington State with their search for a full-time Mental Health Professional to join their team of experienced professionals in Raymond, WA. Our client offers a variety of behavioral health services to clients of all ages. The Mental Health Professional role will be responsible for providing evidence-based therapy and have oversight of clinical services to children, adolescents, and their families.
- Identifies potential health problems through assessment of participants’ physical and mental status, daily living skills, coping patterns, strengths and supports.
- Consultation with relevant community agencies, the coordination of multi-agency services, and participation in multi-agency support team on behalf of consumers. Provides education and training to other individuals and/or agencies as necessary.
- Develops with the individual in service, an assessment and comprehensive treatment plan that identifies the unique needs of each individual and may provide individual, family, and group therapy. Participates in crisis intervention services with participants.
- Development and implementation of behavior plans for individuals in services with behavior problems due to personality disorders or cognitive deficits with clients and caregivers.
- Provide individual supportive therapy, i.e. problem solving, role-playing, modeling and support, social skill development, and assertiveness training to increase client social and interpersonal activities in community settings.
- Mental Health Professionals with a master’ s degree in counseling, social services, or closely related field and two (2) years of experience providing direct treatment to the mentally ill.
- Professional licensure as a LMHC/A, LMFT/A, or LICSW/A preferred.
Benefits Package includes:
- Health package (medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage) - Currently, monthly health premiums are PAID for the employee and their qualifying dependents.
- Life insurance.
- Long term disability.
- 10 paid holidays; Paid Time Off (PTO)- accrue 25 days in first year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- State of Washington Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)