Behavioral Health Therapist or Psychologist
101 Tremont Street FL 6 Phoenix, Arizona 02108 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Behavioral Health Specialist (PhD, LCSW, LMHC, LCPC, MFT)- Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ full-time
PsychPros is partnering with a national behavioral health organization to help them connect with a strong Behavioral Health Specialist (BHS) can have any of the following licenses PhD, LCSW, LMHC, LCPC, MFT to be eligible for consideration. This role may be split between treatment locations in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
The Behavioral Health Specialist will serve as a key member of the integrated primary care practice team alongside primary care providers and health coaches, playing a unique and critical role in serving the behavioral health needs of our patients. The Behavioral Health Specialist co-manages the assessment and treatment of psychiatric concerns, psychosocial issues, and health behavior change through consultation and brief, focused assessment and treatment. The Behavioral Health Specialist will work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Team Manager, and Director of Behavioral Health.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing education and consultation to health coaches and providers on the basic principles of brief behavioral interventions and reinforcing their use in medical visits
- Providing brief, focused individual treatment while working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be currently licensed, or license eligible, to practice independently in Arizona
- Must have a master’ s degree in Social Work + LCSW or a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- Has experience in an integrated medical setting
- Has excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for medical and mental health conditions
- Is highly skilled in cognitive behavioral therapy and/or acceptance and commitment therapy and motivational interviewing
- Has exceptional capacity to multi-task, is flexible, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Is comfortable with the pace of primary care and working with an interdisciplinary team
- Has strong communication and teaching skills
- Spanish language a plus
Senior Account Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.