Vernal, UT 84078
Our focus is to improve the quality of life of the individuals we serve with an emphasis on teaching new, appropriate skills to replace difficult behaviors. Our behavioral programs are based on the principles of applied behavior analysis using best practice standards for achieving behavioral change.
- Create and implement behavior plans.
- Conduct regular evaluation of individuals on case-load.
- Knowledgeable of and implement all state/licensing policies regarding the use of behavior management principles and techniques.
- Work as a team assisting with the communication and implementation of supports that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Ensure that the plans, records, logs and other documentation are created and maintained, as required by RISE, the relevant funding source contracts, and state.
- Attend team meetings.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.
Candidate MUST have 2 years experience working with people with disabilities
Position includes being on-call and traveling.
- Master' s degree in Social Science, Special Education, other related field required.
- Must have formal training in principles of applied behavior analysis and professional license preferred.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in developing and implementing behavior intervention plans and who have a background in ABA or special education. BCBA/BCABA supervision will also be provided if required.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience.