Bilingual Behavioral Health Clinician ( Spanish/English)
906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
PsychPros is seeking a full-time licensed Bilingual Behavioral Health Clinician (Spanish/English) in Tillamook, Oregon.
The Behavioral Health Clinician will conduct Behavioral Health Assessments, including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts; assessing family, cultural, social, and work relationships; conducting a mental status examination, complete a five-axis DSM diagnosis, write and supervise the implementation of a service plan and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
Days and hours are variable, but generally Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm.
- Complete all required agency documentation regarding client services, progress, and concerns, including crisis screening forms, as needed, CPMS, etc., in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain professional relationships with community partner agencies, coordinating and consulting regarding client needs and services, including attending monthly meeting with partner agencies, as assigned.
- Attend all supervision appointments and agency meetings as scheduled.
- Develop and maintain current, reasonable knowledge of local and regional resources.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’ s degree in behavioral health discipline.
- Licensed professional preferred – LPC, LCSW, LMFT.
- Pursue and maintain licensure and addictions certification as required.
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment Training.
- Clinical experience with a community behavioral health agency setting.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English, preferred.
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and a good time to connect to firstname.lastname@example.org