Bilingual Behavioral Health Therapist
19 Grand Street Norwalk, CT 06854 US
PsychPros, Inc. is assisting a non-profit, outpatient treatment provider in Connecticut with their search for Bilingual Behavioral Health Clinicians for their Norwalk, CT location. The clinicians will provide diagnostic psychosocial evaluations, develops care plan with clients and their families, offers individual, family, or group therapy as appropriate, collaborated with psychiatric and/or medical providers who are part of the client’s care team, and documents all clinical interventions in accordance with company policy, Joint Commission standards, and state regulatory expectations. The position is primarily focused on direct client care but may include supervision of unlicensed staff and/or students.
- Master's degree
- LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- Licensed in the State of Connecticut.
- Minimum of two years of experience with outpatients including experience with children and/or adults.
- Written and oral bilingual fluency in language spoken by patient population (for example, English/Spanish) required
- Theoretical orientation consistent with brief, problem-focused therapy
- Reliable access to an automobile or reliable access to transportation to outside agency consults, meetings and home visits.
Please apply on-line or email your resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com