906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are s seeking a progressive Bilingual Spanish/English Clinician to work as a Behavioral Health Clinician to conduct Behavioral Health Assessments, including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts; assessing family, cultural, social, and work relationships; conducting a mental status examination, complete a five-axis DSM diagnosis, write and supervise the implementation of a service plan and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
Schedule: Days and hours of work are variable, but generally Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm
This position includes a signing bonus and a relocation stipend, upon review. TFCC is also a National Health Service Corps loan repayment site. This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, and retirement account benefits.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’ s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Bilingual - Spanish is required
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required by TFCC
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Previous Electronic Medical Records experience
- Business Acumen
- Strong oral and written communication
- Time Management skills
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com