1530 S Olive Street Los Angeles, CA 90015
We are hiring for a bilingual LCSW in Los Angeles, CA. This is a full time, direct hire role with hours of M-F 8AM-5PM.
This position requires that the Licensed Clinical Social Worker provide linkage and resources to all of the clients needing services in the Health’ s Clinics. It requires close collaboration with the clinicians treating the patients as well as the ability to build relationships with these clients. It also involves counseling and providing integrated services as part of this primary care team.
To perform effectively in this position, the incumbent must have:
- Must be licensed as a LCSW with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
- MSW (degree in social work) preferred. Master’ s Degree in psychology may be considered.
- Possess a Current CPR Certification.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Experience working with diverse populations in a social service setting highly desirable.
- Previous experience interpreting desirable.
- Experience with working with multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have experience with providing psychotherapy to adults with chronic and severe mental illness.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com