Bilingual Licensed Therapist
El Paso, TX 79905
PsychPros, Inc. is assisting a service provider in El Paso, TX with their search for an LPC or LCSW Therapist. Therapist assesses individual client needs; develops and implements individualized treatment programming; monitors individual client progress toward specific goals and objectives; participates in coordinating depression care for patients in the Integrated Behavioral Health program. Utilizes caseload management systems; provides psycho social services; conducts individual, child, family, and group counseling sessions in accordance with professional standards; monitors depressive symptoms and response to medication and/or psychotherapy using a structured instrument (e.g., the PHQ-9, and OASIS); works closely with the Primary care provider; Psychiatrists, and Clinical Care Manager to revise the treatment plan when patients are not improving. Coordinates psychosocial services delivery with appropriate agencies within the community; and performs other duties as assigned.
Office and school based. M-F, 8AM-5PM. Salaried position with comprehensive benefit package.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum two years casework/case management or related experience.
- Computer proficiencies in Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Reliable transportation and flexibility to travel for up to three days.
- Bilingual — Fluent in both English/Spanish, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Capacity to work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work with families in a confidential, respectful, caring, professional manner