Bilingual Mult-systemic Therapist
Chester County, PA 19465
Bilingual Multi-systemic Therapist
PsychPros has an immediate opening for a full-time Bilingual Multi-systemic (MST) Therapist for Chester County, PA
We are hiring for a private, non-profit community organization providing high quality, community-based services to children, adolescents and families with behavioral health challenges, developmental disabilities and residential needs. Our programs have proven to be successful for over 55 years, helping to create healthy and secure communities.
As a full-time Multi-systemic (MST) Therapist, you would provide intensive, home and community-based family therapy to children and adolescents displaying social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders and their families. As part of a therapeutic team, the MST Therapist provides a continuum of services, including intensive case management, system advocacy, information/referral, therapy (individual to child or adult, family and couples), and crisis intervention/stabilization, adhering to the principles established by the Multisystemic Therapy (MST) model.
- Masters Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, licensed in respective field preferred.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL (Spanish)
- Competent to address the age-specific issues relative to the population served.
- Broad clinical practice experience in family therapy, child therapy, behavior therapy, individual therapy, group counseling and crisis intervention/stabilization.
- Knowledge of DSM-5, community resources, home-based service provision, special education, 302 criteria, abuse/neglect report procedures, and passive restrain procedures preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’ s license required.
- Hours: Flexible hours including evenings and weekends as necessary.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager