Bilingual Multi-Systemic Therapist
Chester County, PA 19310
We have an opening for a full-time Bilingual Multi-systemic (MST) Therapist for Chester County, PA
The company is a private, non-profit community organization providing high quality, community-based services to children, adolescents and families with behavioral health challenges, developmental disabilities and residential needs.
You can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. They encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. They have a competitive compensation package and offer generous time off and benefits for staff. The comapny is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
As a full-time Multi-systemic (MST) Therapist, you would provide intensive, home and community-based family therapy to children and adolescents displaying social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders and their families. As part of a therapeutic team, the MST Therapist provides a continuum of services, including intensive case management, system advocacy, information/referral, therapy (individual to child or adult, family and couples), and crisis intervention/stabilization, adhering to the principles established by the Multisystemic Therapy (MST) model.
- Masters Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, licensed in respective field preferred.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL (Spanish)
- Competent to address the age-specific issues relative to the population served.
- Broad clinical practice experience in family therapy, child therapy, behavior therapy, individual therapy, group counseling and crisis intervention/stabilization.
- Knowledge of DSM-5, community resources, home-based service provision, special education, 302 criteria, abuse/neglect report procedures, and passive restrain procedures preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’ s license required.
- Hours: Flexible hours including evenings and weekends as necessary.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager