Bilingual Psychologist- Sign On Bonus
701 N. Miller Wenatchee, WA 98801
We are seeking a bilingual Psychologist located in Wenatchee, WA. A wonderful opportunity to be a part of a multidisciplinary team. Excellent compensation and benefits including a sign-on bonus!
The Psychologist’ s primary responsibility is to provide Primary Care Behavioral Medicine services and consultation to Primary Care Providers.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA approved psychology program.
- Have (or be eligible and willing to apply for) Psychologist licensure through the WA State Department of Health. If currently licensed in another state, must have been licensed as a psychologist for a minimum of two years prior to applying.
- Must be licensed for a minimum for two years as a psychologist (without restrictions) at the time of applying for the position. If not currently licensed in WA, must be willing to apply for licensure in WA.
- Prior experience supervising psychology pre-doctoral interns, post-doctoral fellows, and/or other Master’ s level trainees or providers, is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in integrated primary care and health psychology preferred but not required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
For further information please submit most up-to-date resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org