132 Perry Street Trenton, NJ 08618 US
- Three years’ experience in the substance abuse treatment field.
- Excellent ability to work with clients with substance abuse, co-occurring and/or mental health disorders.
- Excellent writing skills and record-keeping skills.
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of addiction, substance abuse treatment services, counseling skills and theory
- Maintain an active New Jersey Alcohol and Drug Counselor certification, (CADC), or Licensed as an LCADC.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Addiction, Social Work, Professional Counseling or Psychology
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, and other HR applications is a plus, not required.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills