Draper, UT 84020
We are in need of a part time 1-2 days a week Care Advisor in Draper, UT.
Care Managers, both in-person and remotely, provide support, guidance and clinical intervention to patients, coordinate care, and monitor outcomes over time. They manage key relationships with psychiatrists, other behavioral health providers, and our pilot partners.
What we require:
- Unrestricted license in state of employment
- Strong, collaborative, proactive communications skills
- Willingness to travel periodically for the company
- Willingness to maintain established work pace and meet deadlines
- Competence with exposure to confidential protect health information and with the expectation to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager