Cleveland, OH 44115 US
PsychPros is a leading staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to work full-time with at-risk youth in Cuyahoga County.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services related field
- Two years of experience managing complex cases
- Ability to navigate state and local child serving systems with knowledge of available community resources to facilitate client care
- Demonstrated ability to work with children and young adults (through age 19) with severe and persistent mental health issues
- Driver’s license and personal vehicle are required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of their clients
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work remotely and set own schedule
- Provide intensive case management services to assigned clients up to age 19 with severe and persistent mental health issues.
- Develop and maintain a service relationship with assigned clients, family, and caregivers to provide them support as appropriate.
- Provide structured service planning and care coordination through High-Fidelity Wraparound; develop and monitor the child and family-centered care plan to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with plan.
- Serve as a liaison to coordinate, makes referrals, or arrange for appropriate community resources when needed, acts as an advocate for the client as needed.