8000 Midatlantic Drive Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054 | Full-Time Temporary
PsychPros, Inc. is seeking a bachelor' s level professional for a temporary Care Coordinator role. Position will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating options and services to meet a member’ s health needs. Communicates with members, providers and community agencies to develop appropriate treatment plans that promote quality and cost effective outcomes.
• Contact members to assess, plan and monitor services members need to be maintained in the community, as per direction and supervision of care manager and manager
• Contact both medical and behavioral health providers to ensure coordination of care and services, asper direction and supervision of care manager and manager
• Identify resources that are available to allow members to be maintained in the community.
• Work closely with network services team to identify and close network gaps.
• According to assignment may provide:
• Support MLTSS staff to ensure appropriate follow-up and follow-through for members being discharged from higher levels of care.
• Triage and referral services to ensure appropriate referrals for low acuity members, follow up ICM activities to ensure connection with services, appropriate progress in connection with services
• Support to care management staff to proactively identify members needing additional services, resources or support to be maintained in the community.
• Research and resolve authorization errors.
• Demonstrate proficiency and utilization of all Horizon and Beacon systems and serve as subject matter expert on benefits, eligibility and claims issues
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in a health related field (social work, psychology, etc.)
Licensure: None required
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.